We are the kingdom builders, the heart and soul,
the brothers and sisters of this house.
It is life's greatest privilege and honour to use our gifts to expand the God's kingdom. At Catch The Fire Toronto, we are always looking to expand our team and welcome new volunteers. There are countless ways for you to serve, no matter your age, ability or skill level.
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Do you have a desire to contribute?
- Do you have a heart for encouraging and leading others?
The scriptures remind us, "For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us." (Romans 12:4-5)
If you have a heart to serve God and want to invest in the local church, please look through the ministries below and get in touch with us!
Here are ways you can serve in the different ministry areas:
- Children's Ministry | Contact Sandra Abrahams at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youth Ministry | Contact email@example.com
- Young Adults Ministry | Contact Chris Long at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facilities and Caretaking | Contact Shawn Hyde at email@example.com
- Next Steps and Welcome Team | Contact Chris Long at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starting Point Team | Contact Curtis Hinds at email@example.com
- Prayer Ministry and Intercessors | Contact Patricia Bootsma at firstname.lastname@example.org
- House Of Prayer | Contact email@example.com
- Prophetic Ministry | Contact Andrew Chua at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conferences and Special Events | Contact James Gingerich at email@example.com
- Media and Video Production | Contact Matthew Household at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Worship Team | Contact Jonathan Clarke at email@example.com
- Connect Groups | Contact at John Bootsma at firstname.lastname@example.org