We are the kingdom builders, the heart and soul,
the brothers and sisters of this house.
It is life's greatest privilege and honour to use our gifts to expand the God's kingdom. At Catch The Fire Toronto, we are always looking to expand our team and welcome new volunteers. There are countless ways for you to serve, no matter your age, ability or skill level.
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Do you have a desire to contribute?
- Do you have a heart for encouraging and leading others?
The scriptures remind us, "For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us." (Romans 12:4-5)
If you have a heart to serve God and want to invest in the local church, please look through the ministries below and get in touch with us!
Here are ways you can serve in the different ministry areas:
- Children's Ministry | Contact Sandra Abrahams at email@example.com
- Youth Ministry | Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Young Adults Ministry | Contact Chris Long at email@example.com
- Facilities and Caretaking | Contact Shawn Hyde at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next Steps and Welcome Team | Contact Chris Long at email@example.com
- Starting Point Team | Contact Curtis Hinds at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prayer Ministry and Intercessors | Contact Patricia Bootsma at email@example.com
- House Of Prayer | Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prophetic Ministry | Contact Andrew Chua at email@example.com
- Conferences and Special Events | Contact James Gingerich at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media and Video Production | Contact Matthew Household at email@example.com
- Worship Team | Contact Jonathan Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect Groups | Contact at John Bootsma at email@example.com