Love Our City is the outreach and evangelism ministry of Catch The Fire Toronto. We are proud to be a church in one of the world's most multicultural cities, Toronto. Our vision is simple: we want our city to hear the good news of the Kingdom of God and encounter God’s transforming presence. Jesus commissioned us to be his witnesses "in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth" (Acts 1:8). Toronto is our Jerusalem and we're here to love it.
We exist to:
- Share the Father's love with those who need it.
- Equip our churchto give, serve, live and love our community in practical ways.
- Implement consistent and sustainable outreaches into our local community.
We believe that:
- Our church is here to reach out to everyone around us.
- Evangelism missions and outreach are everyday activities that can happen locally in our geographic communities.
- Evangelism is a way of life, not just an “event”.
By participating in a training session, you will be equipped to effectively and practically love our city. We will start with teaching and culminate with concrete projects that coincide with our notable calendar dates. Join us for one or all of the 2018 training dates listed below.
How To Get Involved:
Once you have completed one or more of the training sessions, you are able to join the Love Our City team. This will enable you to volunteer in one of our community outreach initiatives. Contact Curtis Hinds at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about upcoming outreaches.
- The Big Give - June 2
- Father's Day - June 17
- New Church Year - Sept 9
- Halloween Harvest - Oct 31
- Christmas Gift Wrapping - Dec 25th
Curtis Hinds is the Pastors of Evangelism & Outreach for Catch the Fire Toronto and Catch The Fire Canada. Curtis has travelled to over twenty four nations sharing the reality of Christ and His love for all people. Curtis is passionate about developing the churches that are famous for carrying the Father's love, presence and power into their communities, cities, and the world.