This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity, authenticity and consistency of Catch The Fire Toronto’s brand through assisting all design, content production and digital marketing aspects of its communication.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Senior Designer to assist and execute high quality design projects, from conception to delivery
- Assist in the design and production of visual assets for print and digital formats
- Assist in creating and modifying design templates for internal and external purposes (for Google Suite including Docs and Presentation)
- Develop and adapt graphics to support design and marketing campaigns
- Maintain ctfbrand.com assisting with brand design content style guides and templates for all communications
- Assist in managing in-house print productions
- Manage content for all social media outlets and digital media
- Create and manage digital advertising campaigns
- Produce daily content for digital communications
- Work closely with Manager to determine the design requirements of a given Design Brief or Marketing Campaign Brief
- Assist with managing the content of Catch The Fire websites ensuring all content is up-to- date and relevant.
- Work with other departments as required, building strong relationships to develop content that raises the brand profile and general awareness of Catch The Fire, Churches and other initiatives.
- Support the Manager and assist the Senior Designer to maintain a strong brand presence for all written and visual communications, both for the internal audience and the external audience
- Perform related communications work as required
- Any other Brand tasks that the team require
Applicant Must Have:
- In-Depth Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- 1-2 years design experience preferred
- Strong and varied portfolio that highlights a good sense of editorial layout and typography
- A talent for collaboration and open to feedback
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects under a tight deadline
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-versed in social media platforms, especially Facebook and Instagram
- Photography, basic video editing and copywriting skills are beneficial
- An interest in current events, design and social media trends
- Familiar with the Squarespace website platform / CMS
Place of Work: Toronto, Canada
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Staff Category: Full Time, Salaried, Permanent
Yearly Gross Salary: $26,000 - $30,000 (based on qualifications and experience)
Probationary Period: 90 days
Applications Due: August 16th, 2017
Special Conditions: Police Reference Check with VSS a requirement.
Please send resume and portfolio by August 16th 2017, to the attention of
Linda McCormick, Human Resources Manager
Only applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted for an interview.
Employment is conditional upon a clear police reference check. Applicants must have the legal right to work in Canada.
The successful candidate must be able to submit to Catch The Fire Toronto's Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith Agreement.