This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity, authenticity and consistency of Catch The Fire Toronto’s digital brand through assisting all design, maintenance and digital marketing aspects of its communication through our app, and website.
Hours of Work: 30 hours per week
Staff Category: Full-time/Permanent/Salaried
Hourly Rate: $14.57 an hour ($22,729/year)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
● In-Depth Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
● Know how to quickly edit / build basic websites
● 1-2 years design experience preferred
● Strong and varied portfolio that highlights a good sense of editorial layout and
● A talent for collaboration and open to feedback
● Ability to work independently on multiple projects under a tight deadline
● Excellent communication skills
● Well-versed in social media platforms, especially Facebook and Instagram
● Photography, basic video editing and copywriting skills are beneficial
Please send resume by January 22, 2018, to the attention of Linda McCormick, Human Resources Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 416-674- 8465. Applicants must have the legal right to work in Canada.
The successful candidate must be able to submit to Catch The Fire Toronto's Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith Agreement.
Catch The Fire welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.